Assessment Guidance and Resources
- Please see the assessment policy located in the Parent/Student Handbook—these will be followed at RMS.
- We expect ALL (virtual and in-person) students to be honest when taking online tests. No dishonesty or cheating of any kind will be tolerated.
- Benchmark testing (tests to measure a student’s starting point in a grade) are REQURED by the district and will be given at the beginning of school. Dates will be announced by teachers via Google Classroom. This are used by teachers to plan lessons and review skills missed the previous year. They are NOT a grade; however, it is important for your child to do his/her best so that the appropriate work can be assigned.
- Teachers will give a variety of assignments to count towards a student’s nine week average. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the teacher via email or phone. If you cannot reach a teacher, please contact the school.
- For more information on state tests and/or district required benchmarks, please visit https://opsb.net/285548_2